Our Cleanliness Commitment
Your Safety is Our Top Priority at Days Inn Monterey
Embrace the Monterey magic without compromising on your health, safety, and hygiene. At Days Inn Monterey Fisherman's Wharf/Aquarium, we have got you covered. We prioritize your protection with sanitized and thoroughly cleaned lobby and public areas.Worried about medical assistance in the time of need? We are located only 5 minutes from Community Hospital, Monterey and close to various other local hospitals. Whenever needed, Days Inn will offer you easy access to some of the top medical institutions and facilities. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags now and make the most of your west coast vacation with guaranteed safety.
Social Distancing Protocols Maintained across Public Areas
We at Days Inn protect your health and wellness by strictly maintaining our increased safety and sanitization standards in common public areas.
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures.
- Scheduled disinfecting and sanitizing in lobby and public areas daily.
- Social distancing signage at the front desk and common areas.
- Signage for wearing face masks in public areas.
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the hotel.
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests.
Step into Clean and Sanitized Guest Rooms
We know how much you care for your loved ones. At Days Inn, we keep our focus on providing you and your closed ones with the same care and protection. We have increased the cleanliness and safety of our rooms and suites to the highest level possible.
- Protocols to sanitize and clean accommodations frequently.
- We practice a 24-hour wait after a guest checks out before cleaning the room.
- We provide disinfectant wipes and sanitize the key card before handing to guests at check-in.
- Frequently disinfecting high touch points like switches, doorknobs, and telephones.
In the Words of Our Guests
""The staff was supremely efficient, professional and pleasant and the room was very clean and had everything you could need.""
Explore Nearby Attractions
Why risk travelling far? Monterey County has reopened and welcoming you again with all itscharm and beauty. If you are a lover of the sea or rather prefer to discover places on the road- Monterey can be your ideal staycation experience.
- Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Whale Watching Tour
- Jacks Peak Park Nature and Hiking trail
- Adventures by the sea for bicycles, kayaks and peddle boat rentals
- Lake el Estero Play Park and Paddle boating